William Gibson (Dramatiker)

Posted by darren - octubre 10th, 2017

William Gibson (* 13. November 1914 in New York City, New York; † 25. November 2008 in Stockbridge, Massachusetts) war ein US-amerikanischer Dramatiker und Schriftsteller.

William Gibson besuchte das City College of New York. 1948 schrieb er sein erstes Buch Dinny and the Witches, aber erst mit dem 1954 erschienenen Roman Wie Wasser unter der Brücke (The Cobweb) gelang ihm ein Erfolg. Das Buch wurde im folgenden Jahr unter seiner Mitwirkung als Die Verlorenen mit Richard Widmark und Lauren Bacall in den Hauptrollen verfilmt. 1958 wurde mit Two for the Seesaw sein erstes Stück am Broadway aufgeführt. Es kam auf 750 Aufführungen und wurde für einen Tony Award nominiert. Robert Wise verfilmte es 1962 mit Robert Mitchum und Shirley MacLaine. 1959 folgte mit The Miracle Worker (Licht im Dunkel) sein erfolgreichstes Werk. Basierend auf der Geschichte von Helen Keller gewann es 1960 den Tony Award und kam zwischen 1959 und 1961 auf 719 Vorstellungen. Die Verfilmung von Arthur Penn mit Anne Bancroft in der Hauptrolle aus dem Jahr 1962 wurde mit zwei Oscars ausgezeichnet, Gibson war für seine Drehbuchadaption für einen weiteren Oscar nominiert. 2000 kam es unter dem Titel The Miracle Worker – Wunder geschehen zu einer erneuten Verfilmung water bottle backpack running.

1964 wurde er für das in Zusammenarbeit mit Clifford Odets entstandene Musical Golden Boy für einen weiteren Tony Award nominiert. Bis 2005 wurden sechs weitere Stücke von Gibson am Broadway aufgeführt needle meat tenderizer, darunter A Cry of Players über das Leben des jungen William Shakespeare sowie Golda’s Balcony über Golda Meir, welches von 2003 bis 2005 auf insgesamt 493 Aufführungen kam.

Literarische Vorlage und Drehbuch

Literarische Vorlage

Etiquetas: ,

WZGM

Posted by darren - octubre 10th, 2017

WZGM (1350 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a sports format carrying CBS Sports Radio programming. WZGM is licensed to Black Mountain monogrammed football shirts, North Carolina, USA.

Call letters used by this station have included WBMS and WAVJ. WWRN was the first sports talk station in Asheville. WWRN was purchased in August 2004 by Rick and Beth Howerton under their ‘Zybek Media Group’ moniker and they changed the call letters to WZNN. The new all-talk station was now known as “Super Talk 1350” after a daytime signal boost to 10,000 watts, and aired Neal Boortz, Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly, Michael Reagan, Mike Gallagher and Laura Ingraham. The station switched to sports early in 2006 and to oldies in 2007. The switch to the Southern Gospel format came late in 2008 bottled water glass bottles.

As of March 19, 2012 WZGM was being operated under a lease contract by News Talk 50, Inc., owned by Matt Mittan. The transitional programming at that time was: News Hour (11:00am–12:00pm), Dennis Miller (syndicated, 12:00pm–3:00pm), Take A Stand (Mittan’s own program originated at WZGM and was syndicated across the state of NC, Jason Lewis (syndicated, 6:00pm–9:00pm), Neal Boortz (syndicated) airs 9:00pm–12:00am, Overnight with Jon Grayson (syndicated, 1:00am–6:00am). On April 15 expandable running belt, 2012 the station launched a new logo along with a new slogan, “AM 1350 WZGM – Your Independent Talk Alternative”. As of now, the station has strong community content, in the form of grass roots driven shows. Since the start of April 2012. The transition of the station has made a lot of press in the region and even some coverage on industry publications such as Talkers Magazine. In 2014, the format of the station moved away from political talk and focused solely on community talk and sports programming, with religious programming on Sunday mornings. Matt Mittan relaunched a new afternoon program at the end of 2014 called “Right Now order football jerseys online! with Matt Mittan”. It currently airs Live Mon-Thur 4-6pm on WZGM.

On February 2, 2015, Lanny Ford, general manager of WZGV in Charlotte, North Carolina since that station started, and former Carolina Panthers general manager Marty Hurney announced they were leasing WZGV and WZGM from HRN. Hurney, also an NFL Insiders analyst, had worked for WZGV since June 2014. Ford also said some WZGV programs would air on WZGM, which has added some sports-related programs and also broadcasts Appalachian State University sports. WZGM is also now the official NASCAR station for western North Carolina, carrying all three series races for both MRN and PRN broadcasts.

Matt Mittan, as well as numerous local community hosts, continue to broadcast on the station daily under Mittan’s company, NewsTalk 50, Inc, providing local and regional discussions covering the goings on across western North Carolina. NewsTalk 50, Inc has grown to produce and distribute digital and radio programming for AM and FM stations across the state of NC as well, not just on WZGM.

Jason Davis hosted an oldies show in the 2007-2008 season

As of July 3, 2015, Independent Asheville Radio went dark. The station currently airs syndicated CBS Sports Radio programming.

(WZGM’s logo under previous talk format)

Etiquetas: , , ,

Aéroport Tobías-Bolaños de San José

Posted by darren - octubre 5th, 2017

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Costa Rica

L’aéroport international Tobías-Bolaños de San José (espagnol : Aeropuerto Internacional Tobías Bolaños) (code AITA : SYQ • code OACI : MRPV) est l’un des quatre aéroports internationaux du Costa Rica et le deuxième aéroport de la capitale de San José, après l’aéroport international Juan-Santamaría, inauguré en 1958 how to tenderise meat quickly. Construit à partir de 1954 et 1955, en fait Tobías-Bolaños n’est pas situé à San José même, mais entièrement dans le district d’Ulloa, dans le canton d’Heredia de la province d’Heredia, proche cependant de la limite du canton d’Heredia et celui de San José et à environ huit kilomètres au nord-ouest du centre-ville de la capitale. Il est à onze kilomètres au sud-est de l’aéroport Juan-Santamaría, mieux équipé, qui tend à le supplanter. L’aéroport Tobías-Bolaños est nommé en l’honneur du pilote costaricien Tobías Bolaños Palma (1892-1953), premier pilote breveté de son pays, membre de l’Armée française lors de la Première Guerre mondiale et qui établit les bases de l’aviation au Costa Rica. Cet aéroport est la base principale pour l’aviation générale dans le pays ainsi que la plupart des vols privés, vols charter, vols de tourisme et des écoles d’aviation.

Ces données montrent le nombre de mouvements de passagers dans l’aéroport, selon la Direction générale de l’aviation civile du Costa Rica Annuaires Statistiques nathan steel water bottle.

(Années 2008 black football uniforms, 2009, 2010, 2011 stainless steel bottle, 2012, 2013, et 2014)

(Années 2000-2005, en 2006, et 2007)

Etiquetas: , , ,

Piece Hall

Posted by darren - octubre 5th, 2017

The Piece Hall is a Grade I listed building in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England. It was built as a cloth hall for handloom weavers to sell the woollen cloth “pieces” they had produced. It opened on 1 January 1779, with 315 separate rooms arranged around a central open courtyard. As factories started up in the early nineteenth century the trade in handwoven wool declined and around 1815 the rules were changed to allow the sale of cotton goods.

The Piece Hall reopened on 1 August 2017, after a £19 million restoration project started in 2014.[citation needed]

An 1831 description of the Piece Hall says:

The Piece Hall was erected by the manufacturers and is a large quadrangular building of freestone occupying an area of ten thousand square yards with a rustic basement storey and two upper storeys fronted with two interior colonnades which are spacious walks leading to arched rooms where goods in an unfinished state were deposited and exhibited for sale to the merchants every Saturday from ten to twelve o clock. This structure which was completed at an expense of £12,000 and opened on 1 January 1779 unites elegance convenience and security. It contains three hundred and fifteen separate rooms and is proof against fire.

The Piece Hall closed on 16 January 2014 for redevelopment work, which has repaired and conserved the building in-keeping with its Grade-I listing, as well as installing new services. A three-storey extension has also been constructed at the south-eastern corner of the building, between the Square Church spire site and Square Chapel.

After reopening, which took place on 1 August 2017, the Piece Hall will be a centre of trade, culture and heritage – continuing a tradition stretching back well over two centuries. The 66,000-square-foot (6,100 m2) open-air piazza will be enclosed by a mix of independent bars, restaurants, shops, cafés and creative businesses. There will also be a visual arts gallery and the stories of Georgian Halifax will be told in a state-of-the-art heritage centre and interpretation spaces. The courtyard will be home to a rolling events programme that will include music concerts white football uniforms, film seasons, outdoor site-specific theatre and dance clear thermos, sculpture, markets, ice rinks and sporting events.

The venue will be independently managed by the Piece Hall Trust, a charity responsible for realising the new vision for the Piece Hall. Its activities will “promote the conservation, protection and improvement of the environment by the preservation of the Piece Hall as a historic building and advance the education of the public in arts, sciences and history

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home PALMA 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.”

The Piece Hall is in a central part of Halifax. It is located at the heart of a new Cultural Quarter for the town which takes in the neighbouring sites of Halifax Square Chapel Centre for the Arts, Orangebox Young People’s Centre and the Central Library and Archive (which opened in September 2017). Through the Piece Hall’s North Gate is the Woolshops Shopping Centre, whilst from the West Gate can be found the historic Borough Market. The Piece Hall is close to both Halifax bus station and Halifax railway station glass water bottle australia.

On the exterior of the Piece Hall close to the West Gate are a pair of handprints, there are a number of folklore tales surrounding these prints – one states the handprints are cursed, as over the years attempts to eradicate them have failed.[citation needed]

The 1996 film, Brassed Off featured a scene set and filmed on location at the Piece Hall. In the film it is the location of the National Brass Band Championships – Yorkshire Area Qualifying Contest.

Also Maestro Music, once a successful music shop in the Piece Hall (until it closed due to the redevelopment work), had been the setting for a comedy sketch for BBC3.[citation needed]

Coordinates:

Etiquetas: , , ,

Henri Christiné

Posted by darren - octubre 2nd, 2017

Henri Marius Christiné (* 27. Dezember 1867 in Genf; † 23. November 1941 in Paris) war ein schweizerisch-französischer Komponist.

Christiné arbeitete zunächst als Gymnasiallehrer in Genf und spielte aus Liebhaberei Klavier und Orgel. Für seine spätere Frau, die Sängerin war, schrieb er erste Chansons, die so erfolgreich waren, dass er sich entschloss, den Lehrerberuf aufzugeben. Er zog zunächst nach Nizza, 1896 schließlich nach Paris, wo er sich einbürgern ließ.

Zunächst war er als Komponist von Liedern und Couplets erfolgreich, die bald von den berühmten Pariser Chanson-Größen interpretiert wurden und Christiné schnell zu einem gefragten Komponisten machten. Zu den Interpreten seiner Lieder gehörten Mayol, Polin, Yvonne Printemps, Georgius, Mistinguett, Maurice Chevalier, Michel Simon, Fernandel und Fragson.

Erste Versuche auf dem Theater unternahm der Komponist nach der Jahrhundertwende. Seine ersten Operetten kamen ab 1903 in Brüssel und Paris heraus worlds best water bottle, sie brachten aber noch keinen durchschlagenden Erfolg. Dies änderte sich mit einem Werk Christinés, das in den letzten Wochen des Ersten Weltkriegs entstand und am Tag nach dem Waffenstillstand, dem 12. November 1918 uraufgeführt wurde. Phi-Phi, ein kleines Werk über den antiken Bildhauer Phidias in der Tradition Offenbach‘scher Antiken-Sujets, war eigentlich für kleinste Besetzung in einem Luftschutzkellertheater geplant, der Impresario Gustave Quinson beschloss schließlich, das Werk an den Bouffes-Parisiens herauszubringen, wofür es ausgebaut und für ein kleines Unterhaltungsorchester (statt des ursprünglich vorgesehenen Streichquartetts) instrumentiert wurde. Damit entstand eine kleine Form der Kammeroperette, die als Opérette-légère für die Zwanziger Jahre stilbildend wurde. Maurice Yvain und André Messager schrieben ebenfalls in dem Genre, das auf einen Chor verzichtete und stattdessen ein Ensemble aus singenden und tanzenden Schauspielern und einer Girl-Gruppe auf die Bühne brachte, das von einem ‚angejazzten‘ Kammerorchester begleitet wurde.

Der Librettist von Phi-Phi, der Franzose Albert Willemetz, im Hauptberuf Sekretär Clemenceaus, wurde mit dem Werk einer der meistbeschäftigten Operettentexter der Zwischenkriegszeit. Er schrieb Texte für Couplets und Bühnenwerke Christinés bis zu dessen Tod. Ab 1923 verfassten die beiden auch großformatigere Operetten football jersey usa, die als Comédies musicales (also mit der französischen Übersetzung des anglophonen Begriffs Musical Comedy) untertitelt waren.

Durch die mehrfache Verfilmung von Dédé, aber auch mit in Filmen gespielten Couplets wurde Christinés Musik in Kino und Fernsehen aufgezeichnet. Verschiedene Operetten-Anthologien dokumentieren sein Schaffen auf CD.

Etiquetas: ,

Zamin Amin

Posted by darren - octubre 2nd, 2017

Zamin Ally Amin (born 4 April 1963) is a former American cricketer of Guyanese origin. A left-arm orthodox bowler, he played for the American national side from 1990 to 2004.

Amin hails from Chesney, in Guyana’s East Berbice-Corentyne region, and played for the Guyana under-19s before emigrating to the United States. He made his senior debut for the U.S. national team at the 1990 ICC Trophy in the Netherlands, and took 13 wickets from seven games to finish as the team’s leading wicket-taker (and fifth overall). His best figures of the tournament, 4/29 from ten overs, came against Gibraltar water flask bottle. Amin was also the leading wicket-taker for the U.S. at the 1994 ICC Trophy, taking 11 wickets from seven matches (including 5/20 against Israel). He came close to repeating the feat at the tournament’s 1997 edition, with only Derek Kallicharran taking more wickets among his teammates.

In October 1998, Amin played for the U.S. in the 1998–99 Red Stripe Bowl, the West Indian domestic one-day competition. He had little opportunity to bowl in his two matches, and went wicketless. Amin’s next major international tournament was the 2000 Americas Cricket Cup in Canada. After that, he did not return to the national team until March 2004, when he represented the U electric toothpaste dispenser.S. in the ICC Six Nations Challenge in the United Arab Emirates. Later in the year, in May, Amin was selected to make his first-class debut, playing against Canada in the newly established ICC Intercontinental Cup. He was 43 years old at the time of his debut, and took two wickets in each innings. Despite his age, Amin was his team’s equal leading wicket-taker at the 2004 ICC Americas Championship in Bermuda, with his best figures being 5/31 against Argentina. After the conclusion of the championship, the U glass with water.S. played an Intercontinental Cup fixture against Bermuda, which was Amin’s last international appearance.

Etiquetas: , ,

CyberMage: Darklight Awakening

Posted by darren - octubre 2nd, 2017

CyberMage is a first-person shooter game with role-playing elements designed by David W. Bradley waterproof cellphone bag. It was created by Origin and released by Electronic Arts in 1995. Set in a cyberpunk reality, the game is characterized by a dark, heavy atmosphere.

Set in the year 2044, the game features a world ruled by corporations and groups of anti-corporation rebels. The corporations, faced with the rebellion and competition among themselves, start working on implant products that lead to hybrid humans.

The game’s protagonist player awakes up in a bio-gen tube in a strange suit, with a gem implanted in his forehead. The gem is the Darklight, a stone of magical power. After hearing gunshots and explosions, the character crawls out of the tube to find the aftermath of the battle generated by those trying to find him. Amnesiac and disorientated, the character seeks to understand what his true identity is lint pills. He discovers that has been experimented upon by the SARCorp corporation, and he seeks revenge for his mistreatment.

Designer David W. Bradley said he wrote the game to learn 3D technology.

Jeffrey Adam of GameSpot rated it 76/100 and wrote that the game, which initially seems like a generic Doom clone, improves upon the formula by adding usable vehicles and forcing strategic use of power-ups. A reviewer for Next Generation, however, argued that these elements are not enough to make the game more than just another Doom clone. He gave the game 3 out of 5 stars, summarizing that “CyberMage has great graphics, beautiful sound, digitized video, and a detailed, entertaining storyline. It’s too bad that, for all that, it still doesn’t stand above the rest of the first-person shooters that clog software store shelves waistband running.” Martin E. Cirulis Computer Gaming World rated it 3.5/5 stars and called it “a slick and enjoyable action game” that does not make enough use of its comic book styling. In a capsule review, PC Magazine called it fun but criticized the controls.

Etiquetas: , ,

Þjórsá

Posted by darren - octubre 2nd, 2017

Þjórsá – rzeka lodowcowa w południowej Islandii, najdłuższa rzeka na wyspie o długości 230 km, druga pod względem powierzchni dorzecza po Jökulsá á Fjöllum.

Swoje źródło bierze w interiorze, z cieków wypływających z wschodniej części lodowca Hofsjökull how long to tenderize meat, zwanej Þjórsárjökull. Podmokłe tereny w górnym biegu rzeki objęte są ochroną jako rezerwat Þjórsárver, wpisany w 1990 roku na listę obszarów chronionych w ramach konwencji ramsarskiej dry bag. Stanowi on największy na świecie obszar lęgowy gęsi krótkodziobej.

Þjórsá płynie w kierunku południowo-zachodnim. Na jej trasie znajduje się 7 większych wodospadów: Hvanngiljafoss, Dynkur, Gljúfurleitarfoss, Tröllkonuhlaup, Þjófafoss, Búðafoss i Urriðafoss running belt with water bottle. Największym dopływem jest jedyny znaczący lewobrzeżny dopływ Tungnaá. Uchodzi on obecnie do zbiornika wodnego Sultartangalón, wybudowanego w środkowym biegu Þjórsá. Prawobrzeżne dopływy (Hnifá, Dalsá, Fossá, Káflá) są liczniejsze, ale krótsze.

W dolnym biegu Þjórsá przepływa wzdłuż największego na Islandii pola lawowego, zwanego “wielkim polem lawowym Þjórsá” (Þjórsárhraunið mikla). Około 20 km od ujścia rzekę przecina drogę krajową nr 1 między Selfoss a Hella what does meat tenderizer do. Uchodzi do Oceanu Atlantyckiego w okolicach Þykkvibær.

Etiquetas: , , ,

Deutsches Tabak- und Zigarrenmuseum

Posted by darren - octubre 1st, 2017

Das Deutsche Tabak- und Zigarrenmuseum ist ein Museum in der ostwestfälischen Stadt Bünde im Kreis Herford. Gezeigt werden die Erzeugnisse und Produktionsverfahren der Tabakindustrie. Es ist Teilbereich des Museums Bünde.

Die Tabakfabrikation geht auf das Jahr 1843 zurück, in dem der Zigarrenmacher Tönnies Wellensiek seine Manufaktur eröffnete und dem viele Nachahmer folgten. Bünde entwickelte sich zum Zentrum der deutschen Tabakindustrie. Um 1900 gab es über 100 Fabriken in diesem Sektor alleine in der Stadt Bünde. Auch im Umland war die Herstellung von Zigarren und Zigaretten der dominierende Erwerbszweig. Das Museum zeigt daher auch ein Stück Heimatgeschichte. Noch heute kommt jede dritte Zigarre, die in Deutschland geraucht wird remington fabric shaver, aus Bünde. Ursprünglich gab es drei Abteilungen: eine kulturgeschichtliche, eine wirtschaftsgeschichtliche und eine heimatgeschichtliche Abteilung. Gezeigt wird u. a. exemplarisch der Herstellungsprozess einer Zigarre und die Lebens- und Arbeitsbedingungen der protoindustrialistisch organisierten Arbeiterschaft jener Zeit. Daneben umfasst die Sammlung Maschinen und Geräte der Tabakherstellung, Marketingartikel der Hochzeit des Tabakkonsums sowie eine Vielzahl von Pfeifen, Zigaretten- und Zigarrenverpackungen und Tabakwaren.

Exponate wurden von vielen ortsansässigen Zigarrenfabriken bereitgestellt best sweater pill remover. Weitere Exponate (Tabakpfeifen) stammen von berühmten Rauchern, wie dem Seeteufel Graf Luckner oder dem Schriftsteller Hermann Löns. Die angeblich größte Zigarre der Welt (Länge: 1,60 m; Brenndauer: 600 Stunden) ist eine Attraktion des Museums.

Am 9. Mai 1937 wurde das Museum in Trägerschaft des Landkreises eingeweiht. Zeitgleich entstanden das Kreisheimatmuseum und das geologische Museum Dobergmuseum, die sich zunächst den Striedieckschen Hof – bis heute Standort des Tabakmuseums – teilten. Durch den Ankauf des Dammhauses, des Hurlbrinkschen Hauses und deren Aufbau neben dem Striedieckschen Hof sowie der Einbeziehung eines Spikers konnte im Laufe der Zeit die Ausstellungsfläche deutlich vergrößert werden. 1999 zog das Dobergmuseum in einen Neubau. In den Jahren 2009 und 2010 wurde das Tabakmuseum von Grund auf renoviert. Am 30. Oktober 2010 wurde der Striediecksche Hof zusammen mit einer neuen Dauerausstellung des Deutschen Tabak- und Zigarrenmuseums feierlich wiedereröffnet waist pack for running.

Der damalige Bundespräsident Theodor Heuss und der ehemalige Bundeskanzler Ludwig Erhard, der für sein Zigarrenrauchen bekannt war, waren bekannte Besucher des Museums.

Zusammen mit dem Kreisheimatmuseum ist das Tabak- und Zigarrenmuseum im Striedieckschen Hof untergebracht. Der Striediecksche Hof ist eines der ältesten Gebäude in Bünde. Der Fachwerkhof wurde im Jahre 1828 errichtet und nach einer ursprünglichen landwirtschaftlichen Nutzung nach 1870 teilweise zu einer Zigarrenfabrik umgebaut. Anfang der 1930er Jahre erwarb die Stadt Bünde die Gebäude. Zusammen mit dem Dobergmuseum – Geologisches Museum OWL, das einen Neubau direkt neben dem Striedieckschen Hof bezog, bilden diese Museumsgebäude die Museumsinsel und das Museum Bünde. Zu diesem Ensemble zählen weitere kleinere historische Gebäude aus der Region, u. a best running hydration packs. zwei Fachwerkkotten.

Koordinaten:

Etiquetas: , , ,

The British School in Tokyo

Posted by darren - septiembre 30th, 2017

The British School in Tokyo (BST; ブリティシュ・スクール・イン東京 Buritishu Sukūru in Tōkyō) is an international school in central Tokyo with over 850 students from over 50 nationalities. BST takes students aged 3–18 that have been rated in all eight areas examined by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI). A third of BST students are neither British nor Japanese and there are no entry requirements other than fluency in English. The curriculum follows the National Curriculum.

The school is based on two sites with students aged 3–8 based at the Shibuya campus and students aged 9–18 based at the Showa campus.

Established as a trust in 1988 to meet the needs of parents who wished their children to receive a British style education in Tokyo, BST was officially opened by Margaret Thatcher in September 1989 with just 63 students and rapidly expanded. By 1993 there were 200 students.

The existing site could no longer accommodate the growing demand for places and a modern building with improved facilities (the current BST Shibuya site) was opened in Shibuya on 14 May 1998 for over 300 children aged three to eleven. In 2000 the School opened a second site at the municipal Shibuya Elementary School (SES) to accommodate a small number of older students up to age thirteen; the Upper School. In 2003 SES was demolished and the Upper School had to be moved to another municipal facility on the far side of Shibuya Station, the Owada Junior High School. The School continued to attract strong interest, though facilities, particularly for the Upper School, were less than ideal.

To address the issue of inadequate facilities, part of the school was moved in August 2006 to newly renovated accommodation on the campus of the Showa Women’s University,[citation needed] located 10 minutes bus ride away to the west of Shibuya station. The original site, BST Shibuya, now accommodates 350 Nursery to Year 3 pupils in refurbished facilities suited to the needs of this age group. BST Showa offers educational provision from Year 4 to 13 for 300 students with sports and other facilities which are not always readily available jerseys stores. Key Stages 4 and 5 include ‘GCSE’, ‘AP’ level and A-Levels, AQA Bac and the International Duke of Edinburgh Award.[citation needed]

BST has two campuses: Nursery through Year 3 attend the Shibuya Campus in the Shibuya area of Shibuya Ward, and students in Year 4 through Year 13 attend the Showa Campus in Building 5 of Showa Women’s University in Setagaya Ward.

The Showa campus opened on 28 August 2006.

Throughout the whole school, BST offers the limited range of subjects – Literacy, Numeracy, ICT and Personal, Social and Health Education (PSHE), and foundation subjects History, Geography, Art, Design Technology best sweater depiller, RE steak marinade to tenderize, Music and Physical Education. In addition, two Modern Foreign Languages are offered – Japanese from Nursery and French from Year 3.

BST is accredited by the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and has been inspected by ISI. It is also a member of Kanto Plains Schools Association and the Japan Council of International Schools (JCIS).

Sports include

Japanese international schools in the United Kingdom:

Etiquetas: , ,

« Previous Entries   Next Entries »

MCM Rucksack | Kelme Outlet | maje dresses outlet| maje dresses for sale

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet Centrado en la moda la cultura las entrevistas y la alta cocina