Thomas Partey

Posted by darren - agosto 31st, 2017

Thomas Teye Partey (Odumasi Krobo, 13 juni 1993) is een Ghanees voetballer die bij voorkeur als defensieve middenvelder speelt.

Partey speelde in Ghana voor Odometah FC. In 2011 tekende hij een contract bij Atlético Madrid, waar hij een jaar later bij het tweede elftal werd gehaald. Op 10 maart 2013 zat hij in de wedstrijdselectie voor een competitiewedstrijd tegen Real Sociedad. Atlético verhuurde Partey in juli 2013 voor het volledige voetbalseizoen 2013/14 aan RCD Mallorca . Op 18 augustus 2013 debuteerde hij voor Mallorca in de Segunda División, tegen CE Sabadell. Atlético verhuurde Partey gedurende het seizoen 2014/15 aan UD Almería, waarmee hij debuteerde in de Primera División.

Bijgewerkt op 25 januari 2017

1 Moyà · 2 Godín · 3 Filipe Luís · 5 Tiago · 6 Koke · 7 Griezmann · 8 Saúl · 9 Torres · 10 Carrasco · 11 Correa&nbsp

United States Away MIAZGA 19 Jerseys

United States Away MIAZGA 19 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

12 Fernández · 13 Oblak · 14 Gabi  · 15 Savić&nbsp glass water bottle australia;· 16 Vrsaljko · 17 Cerci · 19 Lucas · 20 Juanfran · 21 Gameiro · 22 Partey · 24 Giménez · Coach: Simeone

Etiquetas: , ,

Championnat de Zambie de football 2010

Posted by darren - agosto 31st, 2017

Navigation

La saison 2010 du Championnat de Zambie de football est la quarante-neuvième édition de la première division en Zambie. Les seize meilleures équipes du pays sont regroupées au sein d’une poule unique où elles s’affrontent deux fois, à domicile et à l’extérieur where to buy team jerseys. En fin de saison, les quatre derniers du classement sont relégués et remplacés par les deux premiers de chacune des deux groupes géographiques de Zambian Second Division best clothes shaver, la deuxième division zambienne.

C’est le club du ZESCO United FC qui remporte le championnat cette saison après avoir terminé en tête du classement, avec sept points sur l’un des clubs promus, Nchanga Rovers FC et dix sur un duo composé des Green Buffaloes FC et des Power Dynamos FC. C’est le troisième titre de champion de Zambie de l’histoire du club. Le tenant du titre, Zanaco FC, ne finit qu’à la 5e&nbsp team football socks;place, à seize points de ZESCO United sweater shaver reviews.

Le barème de points servant à établir les classements se décompose ainsi :

Etiquetas: , , ,

Culcita novaeguineae

Posted by darren - agosto 31st, 2017

Nom binominal

Culcita novaeguineae
?Müller & ?Troschel, 1842

L’étoile-coussin Culcita novaeguineae est une espèce d’étoiles de mer de la famille des Oreasteridae. On les appelle souvent « étoiles-coussins ».

Ce sont des étoiles très particulières, en forme de coussin rebondi et pentagonal football socks, les cinq bras atrophiés n’étant que les angles obtus (et parfois arrondis ou tronqués).

Le corps peut mesurer jusqu’à 30 cm de diamètre pour 15 cm de haut, et sa coloration peut être très variable : beige, orangé, gris, violet, marron… L’épiderme est parsemé de doubles-taches formées par les touffes de papules respiratoires, qui sont plus sombres et peuvent être d’une couleur différente running number belt. Sa peau est très rugueuse au toucher. La face orale est lisse et claire, et laisse voir les cinq fins sillons ambulacraires d’une couleur souvent vive.

Juvénile encore plat.

Jeune individu.

Individu mature, avec les papules rétractées.

Individu mature, avec les papules visibles.

Face orale.

Cette espèce est très proche de sa cousine Culcita schmideliana, dont elle est l’équivalent à l’Est de l’Océan indien.

Les juvéniles de cette espèce sont pentagonaux et aplatis, donc très différents morphologiquement des adultes : cela les a longtemps fait prendre pour des espèces de la famille des Goniasteridae (ils furent appelés, entre autres, Goniodiscus sebae) tels que les Peltaster, avec lesquels certains plongeurs continuent de les confondre.

On trouve cette étoile dans les récifs coralliens de l’Indonésie et du Pacifique ouest, de la surface à une trentaine de mètres de profondeur national football jerseys.

La reproduction est gonochorique, et mâles et femelles relâchent leurs gamètes en même temps grâce à un signal phéromonal, en pleine eau, où œufs puis larves vont évoluer parmi le plancton pendant quelques semaines avant de rejoindre le sol.

Cette étoile peut vivre en symbiose avec certains invertébrés, notamment des crevettes nettoyeuses spécialisées dans les étoiles de mer comme Periclimenes soror.

Son régime est assez omnivore et opportuniste, et inclut notamment du corail glass bottle shop.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Etiquetas: , , ,

Célestin Freinet

Posted by darren - agosto 31st, 2017

Célestin Freinet (15 October 1896 in Gars, Alpes-Maritimes – 8 October 1966 in Vence) was a noted French pedagogue and educational reformer.

Freinet was born in Provence as the fifth of eight children. His own schooldays were deeply unpleasant to him and would affect his teaching methods and desire for reform. In 1915 he was recruited into the French army and was wounded in the lung, an experience that led him to becoming a resolute pacifist.

In 1920 he became an elementary schoolteacher in the village of Le Bar-sur-Loup. It was here that Freinet began to develop his teaching methods. He married Élise Lagier in 1926.

In 1923 Freinet purchased a printing press, originally to assist with his teaching, since his lung injury made it difficult for him to talk for long periods. It was with this press he printed free texts and class newspapers for his students. The children would compose their own works on the press and would discuss and edit them as a group before presenting them as a team effort. They would regularly leave the classroom to conduct field trips. The newspapers were exchanged with those from other schools. Gradually the group texts replaced conventional school books.

Freinet created the teachers’ trade union C.E.L. (Coopérative de l’Enseignement Laïc) in 1924, from which arose the French teacher movement Modern School Movement (Mouvement de l’École Moderne). The goal of the C.E.L was to change public education from the inside with the co-operation of teachers.

Freinet’s teaching methods were at variance with official policy of the National Education Board, and he resigned from it in 1935 to start his own school in Vence what is the best meat tenderizer.

In 1964, Freinet drafted the pedagogical constants belt phone holder. Freinet laid out these constants to enable teachers to evaluate their class practices in relation to his basic values and thus appreciate the path that remains to be followed. “It is a new range of academic values that we would like to work here to establish, with no bias other than our preoccupation for the search for truth, in the light of experience and common sense. On the basis of these principles, which we shall regard as invariable and therefore unassailable and sure, we would like to achieve a kind of pedagogical code … “The Pedagogical Code has several colored lights to help educators judge their psychological and pedagogical situation as teachers:

The constants cited below are only a part lemon squeeze hike, a sort of summary of the pedagogical work of Celestin Freinet.

Freinet’s work lives on in the name of Pédagogie Freinet, or the Freinet Modern School Movement, practised in many countries worldwide.

The Freinet classification (“To organise everything”) is used in the libraries of some elementary schools, and was invented by Célestin Freinet to facilitate the easy finding of documents, and the use of the “Bibliothèque de travail”.

The Institut universitaire de formation des maîtres (teacher training university) of Nice bears the name of Célestin Freinet.

The Modern School Movement or Mouvement de l’École Moderne, based on the practices of the Freinets, has become an international network of educators and schools. In 1957 goalkeeper gloves for sale, the International Federation of Modern School Movements (FIMEM) was founded to organize national groups around the world. They hold an international congress every two years to coordinate work and exchange ideas.

Etiquetas: , , ,

Franz Rühl

Posted by darren - agosto 31st, 2017

Franz Rühl (* 26. Oktober 1845 in Hanau; † 3. Juli 1915 in Jena) war ein deutscher Historiker, der von 1876 bis 1911 als Professor in Königsberg wirkte. Er beschäftigte sich mit allen Epochen der Geschichte vom Altertum bis in die Frühe Neuzeit, hauptsächlich aber mit der griechisch-römischen Antike und ihrer Rezeption im Mittelalter.

Franz Rühl war der Sohn des Hanauer Oberbürgermeisters August Rühl und seiner Frau Natalie geb. Weigel. Nach dem frühen Tod des Vaters 1850 wurde Franz Rühl von seiner Mutter aufgezogen. Er besuchte die Elementarschule in Hanau buy team jerseys, dann die Realschule in Arolsen und schließlich das Gymnasium in Korbach. Weil er eine Laufbahn im kurhessischen Staatsdienst anstrebte, legte er das Abitur 1863 in Hanau ab. Anschließend studierte er Klassische Philologie an der Universität Jena (zwei Semester), in Berlin (zwei Semester), wieder in Jena (ein Semester) und schließlich in Marburg. Während seines Studiums beschäftigte sich Rühl mit Paläographie, Diplomatik, Philosophie, Rechtswissenschaft, Sprachwissenschaft, Volkswirtschaft, Geografie und Zoologie. Sein Hauptinteresse galt jedoch der Geschichtswissenschaft, besonders der Alten Geschichte. In seiner Geschichtsauffassung war er besonders von dem Jenenser Universalhistoriker Wilhelm Adolf Schmidt und vom Marburger Althistoriker, Philologen und Archäologen Kurt Wachsmuth geprägt. Ihnen widmete er auch seine Dissertation, Die Quellen Plutarchs im Leben des Kimon (Marburg 1867), die im Gegensatz zu den meisten althistorischen Qualifikationsarbeiten seiner Zeit in deutscher Sprache verfasst war. Bald nach der Promotion legte Rühl das Staatsexamen in den Hauptfächern Geschichte und Philologie sowie im Nebenfach Erdkunde ab.

Nach dem Studium unternahm Rühl eine Bildungsreise nach Italien, die er selbst finanzierte, indem er für verschiedene Zeitungen als Korrespondent arbeitete. Nach seiner Rückkehr arbeitete Rühl in Hamburg als Privatlehrer und am Schleswiger Gymnasium, entschloss sich dann aber für die akademische Laufbahn und habilitierte sich 1871 in Leipzig. In seiner Habilitationsschrift beschäftigte er sich mit den Quellen des Historikers Justinus und der Verbreitung seines Geschichtswerkes im Mittelalter. Er fertigte eine neue textkritische Rezension der erhaltenen Handschriften an, die er in drei Klassen teilte. So bereitete er seine neue kritische Edition des Textes vor, die im November 1885 im B. G. Teubner Verlag unter dem Titel Justinus epitoma historiarum Philippicarum Pompeii Trogi erschien. Diese Ausgabe war bis nach seinem Tod maßgeblich und wurde 1935 von Otto Seel überarbeitet (Nachdruck 1972).

Nach seiner Habilitation arbeitete Rühl ein Jahr lang in Leipzig, wechselte dann 1872 als Privatdozent an die Universität Dorpat und ging 1874 zu Forschungszwecken nach England. 1875 wurde er in Dorpat zum außerordentlichen Professor ernannt und kurz darauf zum Ordinarius befördert. 1876 erhielt er einen Ruf an die Universität Königsberg auf den Lehrstuhl für Alte Geschichte, der mit dem Weggang Alfred von Gutschmids vakant geworden war. In Königsberg wirkte Rühl 35 Jahre lang in Forschung und Lehre. Während dieser Jahre erschien der Großteil seiner Schriften, darunter auch die bereits erwähnte Ausgabe des Justinus, aber auch zahlreiche Quellenuntersuchungen zu anderen Historiker (darunter Eutropius, Xenophon).

In Königsberg heiratete er 1876 Elise Henle glass water bottle with measurements, die Tochter des Anatomen Jakob Henle. Politisch liberal eingestellt, verkehrte Rühl in verschiedenen Kreisen der Königsberger Gesellschaft und wurde in die Stadtverordnetenversammlung gewählt, der er 25 Jahre lang angehörte. Die Albertus-Universität wählte ihn für das Jahr 1905/1906 zum Prorektor.

Als seine Sehschwäche immer schlimmer wurde, legte Rühl nach langem Zögern 1911, im Alter von fast 66 Jahren, seine Professur nieder. Er zog zu Genesungszwecken nach Jena, wo er 1912 vollständig erblindete. Dennoch erschienen in den folgenden Jahren acht weitere Schriften aus seiner Feder, darunter die 1912 abgeschlossene Edition Xenophons scripta minora (Leipzig 1915). Am 3. Juli 1915 starb Rühl in Jena im 70. Lebensjahr.

Alfred von Gutschmid (1873–1876) | Franz Rühl (1876–1911) | Friedrich Münzer (1912–1921) | Oskar Leuze (1921–1934) | Lothar Wickert (1935–1939) | Kurt Stade (1941–1945)

Etiquetas: ,

Podział administracyjny Egiptu

Posted by darren - agosto 30th, 2017

Podział administracyjny Egiptu zdefiniowany jest przez Konstytucję Arabskiej Republiki Egiptu, jak również zasady tworzenia rad lokalnych i zakres ich kompetencji. Zgodnie z nią istnieje 27 muhafaz (gubernatorstw) reusable metal water bottle, dzielących się na okręgi, wsie i miasta (18 kwietnia 2008 roku zostały wydzielone dwie muhafazy: Heluan i As-Sadis min Uktubar stainless water bottle, lecz zlikwidowano je w kwietniu 2011 roku).

Przy ustalaniu podziałów administracyjnych uwzględniane są czynniki naturalne, ludnościowe i mieszkaniowe panujące na danym obszarze. Lokalny system administracyjny został zdecentralizowany – stanowi on, że gubernator reprezentuje Prezydenta Republiki na terenie swojego gubernatorstwa.

Wikiprojekt Polityka

Algieria • Angola • Benin • Botswana • Burkina Faso • Burundi • Czad • Demokratyczna Republika Konga • Dżibuti • Egipt • Erytrea • Etiopia • Gabon • Gambia • Ghana • Gwinea • Gwinea Bissau • Gwinea Równikowa • Kamerun • Kenia • Komory • Kongo • Lesotho • Liberia • Libia • Madagaskar • Malawi • Mali • Maroko • Mauretania • Mauritius • Mozambik • Namibia • Niger • Nigeria • Południowa Afryka • Republika Środkowoafrykańska • Republika Zielonego Przylądka • Rwanda • Senegal • Seszele • Sierra Leone • Somalia • Suazi • Sudan • Sudan Południowy • Tanzania • Togo • Tunezja • Uganda • Wybrzeże Kości Słoniowej • Wyspy Świętego Tomasza i Książęca • Zambia • Zimbabwe

Etiquetas: ,

Madawaska (Maine)

Posted by darren - agosto 30th, 2017

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Maine

Géolocalisation sur la carte : États-Unis

Géolocalisation sur la carte : États-Unis

Madawaska est une ville acadienne de plus de 4 000 habitants située dans le nord-est de l’État américain du Maine. Le peuplement de Madawaska a commencé en 1785 lorsque les Acadiens du Nouveau-Brunswick fuyaient la déportation. L’économie de Madawaska est assurée par l’industrie des pâtes et papiers.

Madawaska est la ville la plus au nord-est des États-Unis et de l’État du Maine. Elle est située dans la vallée du fleuve Saint-Jean. Elle fait partie du comté d’Aroostook dans l’État du Maine. Elle est également la ville la plus au nord de la région historique de la Nouvelle-Angleterre. Le fleuve Saint-Jean marque la frontière entre Madawaska et la ville canadienne d’Edmundston dans le comté de Madawaska au Nouveau-Brunswick. Ces deux villes sont reliées par le pont Edmundston-Madawaska. Madawaska est dépendante d’Edmundston commercialement. En fait, ces deux villes n’en constituent qu’une seule d’un point de vue économique. D’ailleurs, la même compagnie de pâtes et papiers opère des usines dans les deux villes et un pipeline relie ses bâtiments en passant la frontière internationale.

Le territoire de Madawaska est situé dans l’Acadie des Terres et Forêts.

Le territoire de Madawaska a commencé à être colonisé par des Acadiens qui fuyaient la basse vallée du fleuve Saint-Jean football graphic t shirts, au Nouveau-Brunswick, afin d’éviter la déportation en 1785. La guerre d’Aroostook s’est déroulée à Madawaska entre 1838 et 1839.

Madawaska est l’une des localités organisatrices du Ve Congrès mondial acadien en 2014.

La ville de Madawaska a connu une décroissance démographique de 2,5&nbsp underwater phone case;% en six ans. Madawaska est la ville la plus francophone des États-Unis étant donné que 83,4 % de sa population le parle au domicile. L’âge médian de la population de Madawaska est de 44 ans. La ville comporte 2 362 logements dont 369 sont inoccupés. La valeur médiane des maisons unifamiliales est de 69&nbsp phone pouch for running;800 dollars américains.

78,6 % de la population âgée de 25 ans et plus de Madawaska n’a que le diplôme d’études secondaires tandis que 12,3 % de cette population a au moins un baccalauréat.

L’économie de Madawaska tourne principalement autour de l’industrie du papier. Elle est directement reliée à l’économie de Edmundston étant donné que la même compagnie de pâtes et papiers gèrent des usines dans les deux villes.

De nombreux habitants passent la frontière pour aller à Edmundston car cette ville possède de nombreux commerces et services en français, dont un hôpital et un campus de l’Université de Moncton.

Une croix a été érigée à l’endroit où les Acadiens de la Nouvelle-Écosse ont mis le pied en premier en fuyant le déportation des Acadiens. Un important festival acadien est organisé annuellement à Madawaska à la fin du mois de juin. Le territoire acadien dont fait partie Madawaska sera l’hôte du Congrès mondial acadien en 2014.

Etiquetas: , ,

Chobits

Posted by darren - agosto 30th, 2017

Chobits (ちょびっツ, Chobittsu?) est un manga de CLAMP. Il a été prépublié dans le magazine Young Magazine, et a été compilé en un total de 8 volumes. En France, le manga est édité en intégralité par Pika Édition.

En 2002, le manga a été adapté en anime de 26 épisodes par le studio Madhouse. Lors de la sortie en DVD, un 27e épisode ainsi qu’une OAV de six minutes nommée Chibits ont été réalisés.

Après avoir échoué à l’examen d’entrée à l’université, Hideki Motosuwa décide d’aller suivre des cours de rattrapage à Tokyo. Il se trouve également un petit travail, pour se faire un peu d’argent how to tenderize meat naturally. C’est dans cette ville qu’il y découvre les persocom, des ordinateurs personnels à forme humaine. Un soir, le jeune homme découvre parmi un tas d’ordures un persocom abandonné à l’apparence d’une belle jeune fille. Fasciné, il décide de le ramener chez lui et l’active…

Ce persocom ne fait que répéter les mêmes gestes, et ne sait dire que “Tchii” best team uniforms.

Hideki la surnomme ainsi, et petit à petit lui apprend à parler. Mais Tchii n’est peut-être pas un ordinateur ordinaire… Il se pourrait qu’elle soit un Chobits, un Persocom au pouvoir dépassant l’entendement football t shirts for boys.

Dans un chapitre, Icchan d’Angelic Layer est mentionné. Apparaît une photo de lui, sans la tête, cité comme l’inventeur de poupées de combats qui sont clairement celles d’Angelic Layer. De plus, il est dit que la technologie de ces poupées autonomes a été reprise pour la création des chobits.

Dans le volume 7, on voit très bien que la sœur de Minoru Kokubunji n’est autre que Kaede Saitō dans la série Angelic Layer. On peut aussi voir dans ce volume d’autres personnages d’Angelic Layer.

Dans le manga, il est dit que ce mot a été imaginé par le créateur de Tchii (qui, alors, s’appelait encore Elda) et Freya. Il est dérivé du mot “chobi” qui veut dire “petiot”. Il l’a trouvé dans un livre (probablement un dictionnaire). Vers la fin de l’histoire, Chitose Hibiya, qui est la veuve de celui-ci, fera remarquer à Hideki que toutes les lettres de ce mot se trouvent dans son nom (Chitose Hibiya).

Lors de la diffusion sur TBS, il fut prévu 3 épisodes supplémentaires, résumant chacun les 8 épisodes précédents sous forme de flashback. Les deux premiers furent diffusés comme les épisodes no 9 et 18, portant le nombre total d’épisodes à 26. Le troisième, jamais diffusé waist bottle belt, fut finalement édité sous forme d’OAV sur un DVD regroupant ces 3 épisodes spéciaux, renumérotés pour l’occasion no 8.5, 16.5 et 24.5.

Ces 3 épisodes n’existent pas dans la version française. Les titres suivants sont donc des traductions des titres originaux.

Etiquetas: , , ,

New York State Route 747

Posted by darren - agosto 29th, 2017

New York State Route 747 (NY 747) is a state highway in northeast Orange County, New York, in the United States. The route extends for about 3.5 miles (5.6 km) from NY 207 in the town of New Windsor to NY 17K in the town of Montgomery. It officially came into existence when exit 5A on Interstate 84 was completed and opened in 2007. Most of NY 747 follows Drury Lane, once a highway maintained by Orange County as County Route 54.

The road provides easy access to Stewart International Airport via International Boulevard, a newly built connecting road. The lack of such access has long been seen as an obstacle to the airport’s development. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has taken the airport over from former private lessees National Express Group with the intent of realizing long-held hopes of making the airport the New York Metropolitan Area’s fourth major airport; improved access to the airport is seen as essential to that goal.

Drury Lane, which divided the airport property from what is now Stewart State Forest, save for a small corridor along the road near the interstate, was long the line in the sand for local environmental activists who opposed any development to its west. Construction of the highway involved significant relocation of some of the route for these and other issues.

The entire route runs through wooded land that has remained undeveloped since being seized for a planned expansion of the airport in the early 1970s.

747 begins at the junction of Drury and NY 207 near the Grange Hall at the center of the onetime hamlet of Little Britain. A traffic light was installed at the intersection.

It remains a two-lane road along a new alignment through the wooded area between the airport and the state forest. At the junction with International Boulevard, it expands to a four-lane divided route from there to I-84. Here it passes the western end of the airport’s main runway, and sometimes large C-5 cargo planes from Stewart Air National Guard Base can be seen taking off right above the road. While one more traffic light has been allowed in this section, development here will likely be limited since much of the land to the west is either wetlands or part of the FAA-mandated Runway Protection Zone, a 45-acre (18 ha) trapezoid in which no building is allowed.

The road climbs slightly into the Town of Newburgh and then to the exit. A new overpass was built; the old one was dismantled. The westbound Interstate 84 exit and entrance takes the form of half of a diamond interchange, while the eastbound exit and entrance forms half of an A2/B2 type partial cloverleaf to avoid encroaching on wetlands in the southwest quadrant of the interchange.

The ramp from westbound 84 to 747 goes over a small bridge built to protect the Catskill Aqueduct from the vibrations of passing trucks. The presence of the aqueduct, which carries 40% of New York City’s water supply and runs right alongside the road just north of 84, forced the construction of a new section of road a short distance north of the interstate. Route 747 here deviates from the historical route of Drury Lane, bends into the Town of Montgomery and reaches NY 17K, its northern terminus, at the intersection with Stone Castle Road. The section of Stone Castle Road north of Route 17K has itself been slightly relocated to provide for a better location for the intersection, at which another traffic light was erected.

The remaining section of Drury Lane, which has houses and businesses, now ends in a cul-de-sac near the new road and the aqueduct. This small stub of a road remains the outlet for several small private roads which end in cul-de-sacs of their own. A few structures formerly on the west side of Drury Lane now remain on the west side of the renamed Route 747. Despite this plan, a new Valero-branded convenience store and gas station has been opened at the current intersection of 17K and Drury to take advantage of interstate traffic coming off the exit.

The construction of Route 747 is the culmination of a lengthy regional controversy about the airport and the role it should play in the local economy. Before the 1970 closure of Stewart Air Force Base, Drury Lane was just another two-lane rural north–south route in the farmlands west of the base.

Plans initiated by then-governor Nelson Rockefeller changed that. With supersonic transport (SST) considered at the time to be the next major development in air travel, Rockefeller wanted New York to have an airport that could handle both the SSTs and regular jets. Accordingly, plans were drawn up for a major expansion of the airport.

The state moved to condemn much of the land between Drury Lane and Maybrook in order to more than double Stewart’s size. Families that had lived there since the Revolution fought bitterly. Eventually they were all evicted, but only after the state had promised never to develop the land and American SST development was canceled due to rising fuel costs.

In the years that followed, environmental and business activists in the region clashed over what to do with the 7,400 acres (30 km2) west of Drury. The former saw the recreational and conservation possibilities of keeping it a protected area; the latter pointed to ideal real estate in a region that was beginning to lose its job base grey soccer socks.

The privatization of the airport in 2000 led the state to finally begin construction of the interchange, after Governor George Pataki designated much of the western lands as Stewart State Forest. It was stalled for three years by a lawsuit filed by several national and local environmental groups alleging that required environmental reviews were not properly conducted. On November 21, 2005, a compromise was reached in which most of the land that had not been designated as part of the state forest was and 400 acres (1.6 km2) near the exit was made available for development. Construction of the exit and the surrounding roads proceeded apace.

Drury Lane as it was could not serve to bring the kind of traffic a major airport would handle. The road would have to be widened to at least four lanes and realigned. The presence of the aqueduct also complicated matters greatly. New York City’s Department of Environmental Protection insisted that any new roads over the aqueduct bridge it to protect the aging pipeline from damage that vibrations from trucks passing overhead could cause.

Since Drury crosses the aqueduct north of the interstate on relatively level ground, a bridge would have added considerable expense to the project. However, a federally required 1999 value engineering study recommended instead rerouting Drury to make a four-way intersection at Stone Castle Road and Route 17K. While at the time there were some other issues seen as holding this up, eventually this was the option chosen.

The access road required some deep cuts to keep it level at the intersection with Drury Lane. Bill Gorton, NYSDOT’s regional design engineer, compared it to the initial construction of I-84. “We tell our young engineers to take a good look at what we’re doing here because chances are they won’t see anything like this again in their careers”, said Rashid Shariff, DOT’s engineer in charge. Over 1,000,000 cubic yards (760,000 m3) of dirt were moved. A quarter of that was used to fill a ravine the road crosses belt bag with water bottle; the rest will be used as needed on the airport property.

The project’s design took into account several considerations for rare or endangered species native to the area, which earned it an Exemplary Ecosystem Initiative award from the Federal Highway Administration. These included the construction of 12 vernal pools adjacent to the road to provide habitat for the Blue-spotted Salamander and Jefferson Salamander and box culverts to allow them to safely cross under the road, avoiding tree removal during the season when Indiana bats are roosting, and siting new wetlands to avoid impacting Purple milkweed.

Prior to the project, Drury Lane had been maintained by Orange County as County Route 54. In February 2007, it was announced that the highway would become state-maintained and be designated as NY 747 once the project was completed. On July 30, 2007, Route 747 was de facto open. Drury Lane was closed off north of the aqueduct and traffic was routed onto the new roadway between both termini, and on the new overpass. Road crews began removing the pavement from the former roadbed and dismantling the old overpass.

The 1.25-mile (2.01 km) long east–west airport access road from Route 747 to the main terminal, International Boulevard, was opened on November 20, 2007, officially completing the $55 million project. Although NYSDOT refers to this access road as Stewart Boulevard in their press release, all area signage refers to the access road as International Boulevard, a last-minute change by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

The entire route is in Orange County.

Etiquetas: ,

Zeng Xueming

Posted by darren - agosto 29th, 2017

Zeng Xueming (Chinese: 曾雪明; pinyin: Zēng Xuěmíng; Jyutping: Zang1 Syut3ming4, 1905–1991), known in Vietnamese as Tăng Tuyết Minh, was a Chinese midwife who married Vietnamese leader Hồ Chí Minh. She was a Catholic from Guangzhou and married Ho in October 1926. They lived together until April 1927, when Ho fled China following an anti-communist coup. Ho returned to Vietnam in 1940 to lead the pro-Communist Viet Minh, the communist rebels against the French colonial authorities. He became president of North Vietnam in 1954. Despite several attempts to renew contact by both Zeng and Ho, the couple was never reunited. Ho and Zeng were never legally divorced nor was their marriage ever annulled. Her existence has never been acknowledged by the Vietnamese government.

Zeng was born into a Catholic family in Guangzhou in October 1905. She was the youngest daughter in a family of ten children, including seven girls. Her mother’s surname was Liang (梁). Her father, a businessman from Meixian, Guangdong named Zeng Kaihua (曾开华), died in 1915. As the daughter of a concubine, she was expelled from her father’s house when he died. In these difficult circumstances, she was befriended by the wife of Vietnamese communist Lam Duc Thu. She learned to be a midwife at a school in Guangzhou and graduated in 1925 at the age of 20.

At this time, Vietnam was part of French Indochina, with communist and nationalist political activity targeted by the Sûreté, or French national police. Ho arrived in Guangzhou in November 1924 on a boat from Vladivostok. He posed as a Chinese citizen named Li Shui (Ly Thuy) and worked as a translator for Comintern agent and Soviet arms dealer Mikhail Borodin. In May 1925, Ho participated in the founding of Thanh Nien, or Vietnamese Revolutionary Youth Association. This group was a forerunner of today’s Vietnamese Communist Party.

In 1925, Zeng was introduced to Ho by Thụ. Thụ was at this time active in Thanh Nien, although he was later exposed as an informer to the Sûreté. Ho later gave Zeng a ruby engagement ring. When Ho’s comrades objected to the match, he told them, “I will get married despite your disapproval because I need a woman to teach me the language and keep house.” The couple were married on October 18, 1926. The legal witnesses were Cai Chang and Deng Yingchao, wife of future Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai. Zeng was 21 and Ho was 36. The wedding took place in the same building where Zhou had married Deng earlier. They then lived together at Borodin’s residence. Ho was overjoyed when he learned that Zeng was pregnant in late 1926. However, Zeng obtained an abortion on the advice of her mother, who feared that Ho might be forced to leave China.

On 12 April 1927, KMT leader Chiang Kai-shek staged an anti-communist coup in Guangzhou and other Chinese cities. Ho went into hiding and fled to Hong Kong on May 5. Chinese police raided his residence in Guangzhou on the same day. Ho then traveled to various countries, finally arriving in Bangkok in July 1928. In August waterproof dry bags, he sent a letter to Zeng: “Although we have been separated for almost a year, our feelings for each other do not have to be said in order to be felt football t shirt design. At present, I am taking advantage of this opportunity to send you a few words to reassure you, and also to send my greetings and good wishes to your mother.” This letter was intercepted by the Sûreté. Although she was uninterested in politics, Zeng is recorded as a member of the (Chinese) Communist Youth League from July 1927 to June 1929. According to one report, Zeng visited Ho in the winter of 1929-1930 when he was in Hong Kong. In May 1930, Ho sent a letter asking Zeng to meet him in Shanghai, but her boss hid the letter and she did not receive it in time. Ho was arrested by British police in Hong Kong on 6 June 1931. Unknown to him, Zeng attended his court hearing on 10 July 1931, the last time she would see him. To evade a French request for extradition, the British announced in 1932 that Ho was dead and later released him.

In May 1950, Zeng saw a picture of Ho in a newspaper and learned that he was now president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which later became the government of North Vietnam. She then sent a message to the DRV ambassador in Beijing. This message was unanswered. She tried again in 1954, but her letter was again unanswered. Representatives of the Chinese government told her to stop trying to contact Ho and promised to provide for her needs. By this time glass bottle art, a cult of personality had arisen around Ho and the North Vietnamese government had an investment in the myth of his celibacy, said to symbolize his total devotion to the revolution. For his part, Ho asked the North Vietnamese consul in Guangzhou to look up Zeng in 1967, but without success. Ho died in September 1969. Zeng retired as a midwife in 1977 and died 14 November 1991 at the age of 86.

The claim that Ho had a Chinese wife first appeared in a book by Chinese author Huang Zheng published in 1987. This claim went unnoticed until the book was translated into Vietnamese in 1990. Also in 1990, French author Daniel Hémery found Ho’s letters to Zeng in the Centre des Archives d’Outre-Mer, the French colonial archive. In May 1991, the editor-in-chief of Tuoi Tre Vũ Kim Hạnh was summarily dismissed from her post after the newspaper published a story about Ho’s marriage. William Duiker’s Ho Chi Minh: A Life (2000) presents additional CAOM documentation for the relationship. The government requested substantial cuts in the official Vietnamese translation of Duiker’s book, which was refused. In 2002, the Vietnamese government suppressed a review of Duiker’s book in the Far Eastern Economic Review.

Chu Đức Tính, Director of the Hồ Chí Minh Museum, in an interview with the newspaper Tuổi Trẻ said that he and his colleagues at the museum have debated many times with Huang Zheng, the first person who published about Zeng Xueming’s marriage to Ho. He characterized it as a rumor heard on the Internet and concluded that “this is a hypothesis that is more fiction than not” and said “the facts have proven that it is not true.”

Etiquetas: , ,

« Previous Entries  

MCM Rucksack | Kelme Outlet | maje dresses outlet| maje dresses for sale

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet Centrado en la moda la cultura las entrevistas y la alta cocina